March 20, 2012

The Great Wall of Pretty

So many options and so little time. It seems that practically every day there is something new popping up in the world of wall options. Makes me wish I had enough homes to do one of each. Since that isn't an option, yet, below are some of my faves at the moment.

WOOD PANELING
Not just for the 70's anymore.
Mali Azima

MOSAIC TILES
These stunning mosaic tiles by Bizassa are not your craft store's mosaic.
Bisazza-13-Crocodile
Bisazza-7-Twill

GLOSSY CEILING
Okay, yes. Technically this isn't a wall, but it's sooo pretty. LOVE.
Elle Decor

TRIM AND MOULDING
Such an easy way to add depth and character.
Tobi Fairley

WALLPAPER
I know, I know. How many times can I mention wallpaper? But look at it!
Gisele Taranto Arquitetura

TILE
These great little tiles come on a mesh sheet and can be installed in one day.
decorology

PAINT
By far the easiest and most inexpensive way to make a big change.
Better Homes and Gardens

MORE WALLPAPER
Another awesome design!
Better Homes and Gardens

LIVING GLASS
Simply breathtaking glass tiles and so versatile. I will use this in a project. Oh yes, I will.
Living Glass
 


 HEARTS  

No comments: