March 6, 2012

miniatures

For as long as I can remember, I have loved anything and everything miniature. There is just something so precious and adorable about an object in small form. So, you can imagine my surprise and delight when I came across prd miniatures a couple of years ago.

I have yet to take the leap into miniature house decorating, due to the lack of even a minute of free time. But I vow that someday I will own a mini-home of my own.


PRD (Paris Renfroe Design) Miniatures was started in 2008 when owner and designer, Paris Renfroe, began to market and sell 1:12 scale models of his full size modern furniture.

Honestly, I'm pretty sure that sectional is the same one I got for a client last month and mini-magazines. This guy is killing me!



Paris also began to build 1:12 scale shipping containers called “M112 Pods”
(M-modern 112- 1:12 scale).

Here are some of the many amazing miniatures in prd's line. I'm pretty sure I'm buying that Ghost Chair just because. I mean, it would be a super cute little what not to have, right? I swear, if you didn't  know these were minis, you would think you were looking at a home store catalog.

      




 HEARTS

No comments: