March 12, 2010

Hiring a Designer Can Actually Save You Money!

You probably read the title to this and said, "What's the catch?", but there isn't one. Depending on your design needs, hiring a designer can actually save you money. In this economy, I think we can all stand to save a little cash. Here are just a few reasons to give an interior designer a try (and when I say an interior designer, I mean me):

1. Being in the design industry, I get wholesale costs on MANY products and supplies. I purchase the items and sell them back to you at the same cost you would pay going to the store and buying from them. I also have relationships with contractors, painters, handymen and all of those types. Because of these relationships, I have a better chance of getting a good price and getting the work done sooner.

2. Many people have an idea of what they want their space to look like, but don't know how to execute it. This causes costly mistakes, redo's and unnecessary purchases. With a designer there to walk you through the process, they can put a stop to these mistakes before the money has been spent, never to be seen again.

3. Time, aggravation and stress is taken away from the client and heaped onto the designer. What value do you put on your time? Personally, I cherish the little spare time I have and am more than willing to pay someone to work on my yard, clean my car, etc. They are the experts and get it done quicker and usually better than I could do. That is what I can do for you.

Have a great weekend!


No comments: