August 27, 2011

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things - Part Deux

I still get bummed out when I think about the loss of Alexander McQueen. He was such an amazingly talented man and one can only wonder what else he could have wowed us with, had he not left us so soon. To see more of his wonderfulness, check out http://blog.metmuseum.org/alexandermcqueen/about/ .

      
         Currey & Company - Parker Pendant
Jonathan Adler - Banana Bud Vase

This a 2 for 1 in my book. Pee Wee Herman AND Mr. T Cereal. Remember how good that was?

Printstagr.am mini photo albums. I have a slight obsession with all things mini.

Area Rug by Malene B
    

     
           Menu - Directors Cut Collection

Butterflies By Night in Paris

Richard Saja for Keds
1. Toile
2. Bright embroidery thread
3. I must have these!

Jonathan Adler - Claude Walnut Gossip Bench
This piece reminds me of one of my favorite movie quotes...
"Well, you know what they say: If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me."
-Clairee Belcher, Steel Magnolias

And my final favorite thing for this blog post is this heavenly looking cake from MarthaStewart.com. I would love to grab a fork and a giant glass of ice cold milk and go to town on this bad boy. It looks so dreamy.

XOXO

No comments: