September 3, 2011

CoCo on T.V.

Helen Raptis
Well, this past week was definitely a challenge. As usual, I spread myself thin and ended up doing two live segments on local morning news shows. Not that it wasn't a blast, I just always seem to think I there are more hours in the day than there really are. Either way, I made it through and had a ton of fun. My first episode was at KATU for AM Northwest with the lovely Helen Raptis. We bonded over talk of Pier 1 and tablescapes before the segment. I discussed 2011 Fall Home Decor Trends. What are these trends you ask? Phlox, Red, Lots of Texture, Polka Dots, Plaid. Check out the link to get the lowdown.


Kimberly Maus
Next up, I headed over to KPTV to chat it up with the adorable Kim Maus on More. She is seriously the sweetest thing ever. On that segment, I discussed Ideas for Reusing Your Stuff to create fun decor for back to school. Napkin holder turned into homework holder, globe turned into a light, window turned into a message organizer.


Behind the scenes at KATU



I'd like to say that all of my T.V. appearances have made me wildly famous and people stop me on the street for an autograph. Unfortunately, that's not the case. Someday though. Watch out Martha Stewart, Nate Berkus, Genevieve Gorder, and every other one of you designers. I'm coming to get you!

XOXO

No comments: