January 8, 2012

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things-FIVE

So, it's 2012 and what better way to start the new year than a fantastically stylish Favorite Things post. And if anyone is interested, CoCo Designs is more than happy to accept any of these items if you feel so inclined. 
Happy New Year!

Would this look be too much for my living room?
VANITY NIGHTCLUB VIA YATZER

This is the kind of rug you could snuggle up on in front of a fire.
CALYPSO ST BARTH TIBETAN GOAT RUG

Thank you Contemporist for introducing me to this amazingness! Bonsoir Paris creates
these exquisite handmade wood sculptures. WOOD people!

Oh Christian... I love you.
DAHLIA BY CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

I would totally wear this!
PAPER DRESS BY HATTIE NEWMAN VIA 2MODERN BLOG

Rainbow Cake and Pretty Dishes make for the perfect tea party. 

This may be the coolest eye shadow design ever.
RIMMEL LONDON

I tried to put a hammock in my living room, but advised against it. This
makes me jealous.
Le Beanock

Everyone needs a DoveLewis Calendar and Cell Rug by Lama.

A paint chip placemat. Genius!
PAINT CHIP PLACEMAT BY LEIF

 Torture... Torture.
PARK & CUBE-HERMES SCARVES

P.S. CoCo is heading to NYC this week. Be on the lookout for a simply fabulous post about all of my adventures when I return.


 XOXO

No comments: