January 26, 2012

CoCo Takes Manhattan-Part II

Round Two... 
If you've never been to New York City, you must go. It should be on your list of cities to visit before you die. The energy there is intoxicating. 


Although this was a work trip (for the most part), I was lucky enough to have my friend entertain me. In between 8 hour shopping days I took in lots of yummy food, good drinks, great sights and of course... Pigeons. Two pigeons in the airport to be exact. Thanks D. Muah!

A little Stumptown in NYC


Amazing church in the middle of randomness


D and I had the pleasure of meeting Gary Baseman at The Breslin. He was the
sweetest guy and we had a wonderful chat. Talk about talent!

A little shopping at Anthropologie

Harlem

Another taste of home at lunch. I had grits and they were to die for!

 XOXO

No comments: