March 29, 2013

Eggs-Cellent!

Could this bunny be any cuter? I mean, seriously. I want to snuggle it and squish it's precious little cheeks. Ugh, killing me with cuteness.

I used to love Easter as a kid. The best part was getting a new dress, gloves, shoes and sometimes a hat. I still remember my favorite dress. It was a red, white and blue sailor dress and it was amazing. I wonder if I could still pull look off. Sorry for the tangent, now back to the point of this post...

Scrambling for some non-traditional egg decorating ideas (oh yes I did)? Well, way to put it off until the last minute, slacker. Lucky for you I found some great ideas and am happy to share them. For more ideas and images, check out my Pinterest page. Happy Easter!

GOLD FLAKE EGG

LOVE NOTE EGG

MR. BUNNY EGG

MESSAGE EGG

DECOUPAGE EGG

PEARL EGG

PANTONE EGG

PHOTO EGG

ROBIN'S EGG

THREAD EGG

No comments: