June 14, 2011

Lords South Beach Hotel

Thanks to the lovely folks at Design*Sponge, I was introduced to Lords South Beach Hotel. I thought I had died and gone to Heaven when I saw the photos and went to their website.

Here are just a few reasons I want to stay here...

1. It's got a color palette of bright turquoise, yellow and crisp white. Hello! How awesome is that? Totally a beachy, Miami sort of feel.

(Yes, that's Elizabeth Taylor above the bed!)

2. Stripes, stripes and more stripes. Did I mention I have a serious crush on stripes? BTW, when you type "stripes" that many times in a row it looks like it's spelled wrong. I hate it when that happens.



3. Ahem, a giant white lacquered polar bear holding a beach ball. I'll repeat that, a giant white lacquered polar bear holding a beach ball. Need I say more?

4. One hell of a BAD ASS bar. This room is like a cross between The Shining, Braveheart and any John Wayne western. I love the spikes on the back of the chairs. Not only fashionable, but could come in handy for any unruly patrons who had one too many Cosmos. 

In closing, Lords South Beach Hotel, please let me come visit and PLEASE let me in on the design of your next unbelievable masterpiece. This is a design girl's dream!

XOXO

No comments: