March 30, 2012

The 3 F's: Fun and Fancy Floors

EVERYONE NEEDS A FLOOR. IF NOT, WHAT WOULD YOU DANCE ON?

I have all of these shipping pallets and nothing to do with them... Oh, I know!
I'll turn them into my new wood floor. This design is not only stunning, but
kind to the environment by using recycled shipping pallets. Brilliant!
Jetson Green

I get a lot of emails from vendors peddling their wares, but very few make me shriek
with excitement. This company is one them. Now I just need to find a client willing to
give it a whirl. Any takers?
Liquid Elements
Liquid Elements

Not looking for the standard refinish, stain and poly wood floors? One
option is slapping some paint on that bad boy. Stencils and all the colors of
the rainbow at your fingertips give you a wide range of options.
Apartment Therapy

Made from 100% New Zealand wool, this rug is fantastic. Makes me want
go barefoot and dig my toes into the cushiony goodness.
Inhabit

This cement tile is the king of versatile. You can choose your patterns or create
your own and they can be used just about anywhere. Walls, floors, indoor,
outdoor, residential and commercial spaces. Sign me up!


 HEARTS 

No comments: