March 1, 2012

Hotel, Motel, Holiday Inn

I don't know about you, but I'm a huge fan of staying in hotels. I always have been. Even if it's in my own town. Getting your bed made, towels changed, trash taken out. And is it just me or does a hotel bed always seem more comfortable than my own? With that said, I've gathered up some places that I am putting on my "Must Stay At" list.

THE GREENBRIER
I saw this hotel on one of my favorite blogs, HONESTLY...WTF. Located in West Virginia, The Greenbrier is oozing with interior design fabulousness. Biggest bonus, the hotel was made over by the one and only queen of design, Dorothy Draper. Now, I just need to find a reason to go to West Virginia.
Photos by Cooper Carras

HOTEL DU MARC
If I ever find myself in Reims, France, I will absolutely be staying at the Hotel du Marc. The hotel just reopened their doors in late 2011 after a huge renovation that creates a unique design experience. These photos are from the kids over at Yatzer who got to head in for a sneak peek in September 2011.



 HEARTS

No comments: