April 3, 2012

New Find: Branch and Birdie

Yet another successful find from Twitter!

I recently had another segment on AM Northwest and was looking for a local store that would be willing to lend me a few props. So, of course I went straight to Twitter and sent out my APB. I was delighted when I got a reply from the adorable Anna Fickle and took a gander at her awesome store, branch and birdie
Right away, I knew this was a place I needed to see Stat and I was not disappointed. Such a great assortment of gifts, jewelry, clothing, home decor and on and on and on. This will definitely be a shop added to my rotation. 







 

 

Be sure to hit up branch and birdie on April 6th for their First Friday Sale.  They'll have some sweet deals from 6pm until late. Be there or be square!


 HEARTS 

No comments: