April 10, 2012

Portland Farmers Market

This past Saturday was such a lovely day to visit Portland Farmers Market. The sun was shining, the birds were singing and the produce was plentiful. I was accompanied by my sister, brother-in-law and my nephew. This was Orin's first trip to Farmers Market and I think he was really impressed.


One of my favorite things to do on the weekend is wake up early and head down to the market for baked goods, produce, flowers, coffee and of course, my most favorite breakfast burritos at Enchanted Sun. If you haven't had one of these bad boys, you are missing out. Seriously, learn about it.

Helpful hints... Bring cash. Most vendors don't take cards and the ATM charges you to withdraw money. Bring reusable bags. Much easier than hoping vendors have bags to give out. Don't be in a hurry. This is a fun experience and you don't want to rush through and miss something.






 HEARTS 

No comments: