April 20, 2012

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things: VIII

Spring has finally sprung in the Pacific Northwest and not a minute too soon. I realized as I was putting this post together that the sunshine may have influenced my selections. Colorful, bright and happy. As a native Oregonian, I know to appreciate the nice weather while I can. For all I know, it could snow tomorrow. Enjoy!

One of my favorite color combinations. I want to curl up on that sofa and take a snooze.

 This Nino Doormat is a perfect little greeter for all of your guests.

Okay, could this dress be any more amazing? Clearly, no. Thanks Vogue and
Tim Walker for an amazing photo.

Have you ever wanted to walk on the moon? I could be tempted
by the feeling of weightlessness. Anyway, this Moon Throw is
pretty spot on.

Hello lovlies. Everyone, I would like to introduce you to Gucci Pre-Fall 2012.
I'm quite sure I need the entire collection.

Confession, I am addicted to organizing. My label maker
is one of my BFF's. So, when I see things like this amazing
gift wrap cubby, I get a little giddy inside.

Sigh, Ikat and a handbag. Oh Madeline Weinrib, you know the way to this girl's heart.

Shiny black lacquer makes me happy.

This gem soap is quite possibly the coolest guest soap ever and far too pretty to use.



 HEARTS  

No comments: