August 28, 2012

Here Fishy, Fishy

I've always love goldfish and I'm not afraid to admit it. I'm guessing it has to do with some fond childhood memory, but I really can't say for sure. This is what I do know, they're cute, colorful and always put me in a good mood. Here are some of my favorite fish products in the land of home decor.


I am madly in love with this Gio Pagani Vintage Japanese Goldfish Wallpaper.
Such a gorgeous and unique statement piece for a room.

A little fishy pillow could brighten up any sofa and add a hint of whimsy.

If you have to take the trash out, which you do. Why not carry it in a designer
garbage bag from Spoon Sisters?

A little goldfish artwork for the bathroom perhaps?

One of the coolest bathroom tile designs I've ever seen!

What do you get when you mix a fish and a glass? A super
sweet drinking glass. Bottoms up.


Not snakes on a plane so much as fish on a shower curtain.


I would totally put my change in this coin bank from Branch and Birdie.


 HEARTS 

No comments: