August 22, 2012

You Better Work! Dresses

ALEXANDER MCQUEEN
I'm not so patiently waiting for the day when I can afford and wear all of the dresses of my dreams. Every season, my favorite designers taunt me with their new creations and I realize I've missed yet another season of glam. I figured out a plan, though. 1. Win Powerball. 2. Live in a city where Tevas with socks and pajama bottoms aren't an acceptable item to be worn in public. Will it happen? Can a small town girl's dream come true. I believe so. Positive thoughts. Positive thoughts.

In the meantime, I have the pictures and my blog. Next best thing, right? Oh, and I know I have a lot of Alexander McQueen dresses, but we all know McQueen is one of my favorites. I can't help it. Stop yelling at me!


ALEXANDER MCQUEEN AND GUCCI

KARLA SPETIC AND ALEXANDER MCQUEEN

JASON WU FOR TARGET AND VIVIENNE WESTWOOD

JOHN GALLIANO FOR DIOR AND DOROTHY PERKINS

ALL SAINTS AND ALEXANDER MCQUEEN

GUCCI


 HEARTS 

No comments: