April 19, 2013

Love Me Some Zara Home

Just for you, my lovely readers, I'm spreading the word about Zara Home. You may be familiar with their clothing stores (love them, of course none in Portland), but did you know they also have a home store. Hello! Happy girl, right here.

The perfect hand towels for spring. So bright and happy. I want this print in a dress.

Changing out old knobs for fancy ones is super easy and inexpensive. And how fab is this ashtray?! I believe I have Mad Men to thank for this accessory comeback. You don't have to smoke to enjoy the beauty of an ashtray.

Make your table roar with this leopard place mat.

I know there's a Steve Irwin joke here somewhere, but I couldn't find it. Besides, I really like this little crocodile skull.

Yowza! These satin sheets make me feel all fancy.

These hangers take my color coded closet to a whole new level.
Umm, I thought I was obsessed with gold flatware, but these black beauties
may have changed my mind. Gorg!

I have a weird issue with shower curtains I can't see through. I know, I've got problems. With this problem, it leaves me with few options. Until now. Love this mosaic print shower curtain, and I can see through it!

 These babies come in three colors. Which means, three times the fun. And yes, I did buy the coffee cup. I insist that none of my coffee mugs match. Maybe I'll tell you about it someday. Anyway, this hot mama is now mine.

No comments: