November 29, 2011

CoCo Designs in Oregon Home Magazine

I have been on pins and needles waiting for the December/January edition of  Oregon Home Magazine to come out. Why you ask. Because CoCo Designs is featured in an article on tabletop design, baby!


When I got the email from the adorable Lucy Burningham about being in the magazine, I was beside myself with excitement. Hello... Two page spread, tabletop decorating, holidays, creative freedom. It all seemed to good to be true. Lucky for me, it wasn't. 

 

We did this photo shoot at John Valls' studio, smack dab in the middle of record high heat. It certainly isn't easy to look fresh-faced when you've been sweating profusely. My hair got flat, my eyeliner ran, pretty sure I had B.O. But, the show must go on and that's what we did. I'm generally not one to toot my own horn, but I'm pretty happy with the way the article and photos turned out. 



Thank you Lucy Burningham, John Valls, Sammy's Flowers and Jon Taylor Carter! You guys were awesome to work with.

XOXO

No comments: