November 25, 2011

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things - Part 4


SHUTTLECOCK LIGHT FIXTURE
1. Who doesn't love to use the word shuttlecock?
2. This fixture is genius!
Another exciting edition of CoCo's favorite things. You should see the folder on my desktop with things for the this post. So many good things, so little time.
I'm guessing this will probably be the last post I write for awhile that isn't holiday related. Who knows, I could be wrong. Speaking of holidays, for those of you that don't know me, I am a Christmas FREAK. So much of a freak in fact that some people (including my sister) think I have serious problems. Since I can remember, I have always loved every single thing about Christmas. That being said, even I feel like the Christmas commercials started too early this year. I actually saw them start before Halloween. WTF???

SCHOOLHOUSE ELECTRIC
Portland fabulousness!
2181 NW Nicolai Street

CALYPSO ST. BARTH
CONGO LONG PILLOW



ALEXANDER MCQUEEN
KNUCKLE LEOPARD PRINT CLUTCH
Do I really have to say anything? Gorgeous!




DESIGN OBSERVER

JULIEN DENOYER-ETSY
I want this so bad. I would
have it filled in no time.
Seriously. No time.
LULIE WALLACE

IVY & PIPER
The color and pattern combinations in this photo are spot on.

LONDON TIGHTS

D&G

MARCUS DESIGN
Can't you totally see yourself in front of the fire with some hot cocoa or
champagne? Sounds like heaven.

COLORADO HOMES MAGAZINE

XOXO

No comments: