November 21, 2011

Savage Beauty Courtesy of Lonny Magazine

I got the best news I've had in a long time when I received an email from The Lonny Mag Team. No, they didn't ask me to come work for them or to redecorate their office or anything like that. BUT, they did email me to tell me that I had won a copy of Savage Beauty!!! 


I'm sure if you ever read my blog, you notice that I include a ton of photos from Alexander McQueen's designs. It's safe to say that he is one of my inspirations. Original, innovative, always pushing the envelope and making people think. I was devastated when he passed away. It still makes me sad to think what the world is missing out on because he left us too soon. 


 

Anyway, back to the good part of the story, I won this book that I have been lusting after forever. Did I mention that I NEVER win anything? Seriously, NEVER! The combination of never winning and then winning something that I adore was fan-freakin-tastic. 

Thank you Lonny Mag!!! If you were a single boy, I might marry you.

XOXO

No comments: