December 1, 2013

25 Days of Christmas CoCo Style - Day 1: Fun, Old-Fashioned Family Christmas

Can you believe another year has already gone by? It seems like I was just writing 2012's 25 Days of Christmas Series. Clearly, I'm now old because I'm "that" person that talks about how quickly time goes by. Either way, I'm happy to have you back for another year.

It is tradition here at CoCo Designs to play Christmas Vacation when decorating the tree. The comedic relief helps when I start wanting to throw ornaments at the wall and toss the Christmas tree out of the window. By the way, have you ever tried to set up a tree by yourself? Not fun. But I digress. Without further ado, I give you Day 1 of 25 Days of Christmas CoCo Style... 
CHRISTMAS VACATION.

One of the best scenes of the movie includes the attacking squirrel. It's impossible
to hold the laughter in when that thing comes flying out of the tree.

These lovely gems from Cafe Press are just a couple on the long list
of goodies they carry on their website.

 Just when you think egg nog can't get any better, this baby comes along.

Two versions of Clark and his lights. The bobble head and ornament
are both equally excellent choices.

Personally, I'm not into the whole figurine collection thing. But, this
set just might have me converted.

There are so very many details about Cousin Eddie that I find myself
mesmerized by. One of the most memorable, the black dickie. Need I say more?

 Merry Christmas!

No comments: