December 2, 2013

25 Days of Christmas CoCo Style - Day 2: Christmas Trees

I love Christmas Trees. The holiday decor just doesn't look done until the tree is up and decorated. I'm a Noble Fir gal myself, but that doesn't mean I'm opposed to a more alternative version of the holiday favorite. Small apartments, allergies and pets are all reasons that the traditional tree may not work for some people. Or hey, maybe you just want to try out something different. I searched the interwebs and found a few for you.

Lacking free floor space? Utilize your ceiling and hang one or both of these fun mobiles.

This prelit twig tree saves space and time with the lights already attached.
Another version of the whimsy tree, sans lights.

When one tree just isn't enough, go for the set of six.

Twist and turn this baby and create the design you're looking for.

Throw together this DIY cardboard tree quicker than a trip to the tree lot.

Scraps from the nursery. Cheapest Christmas Tree I've ever seen.


 Merry Christmas!

No comments: