December 8, 2013

25 Days of Christmas CoCo Style - Day 8: Ornamental

I've seen a LOT of Christmas Tree postings on Facebook the last couple of days. Seems like people in the Portland area are taking advantage of the dry weather and getting their trees before the rain comes back. Those posts inspired me to publish my ornament post early.

For me, decorating a tree is a creative process and an opportunity to turn a regular old fir tree into a beautiful piece of art. Nothing makes me happier than finding just the right ornament for myself and for gifts. Ornaments seem to be the longest lasting type of decoration people have. I still have my very first Christmas ornament I got when I was 7 months old. It's like a walk down memory lane every time I open the ornament box.

When choosing ornaments, get pieces that reflect your personality Don't just go for the cheap and easy. You'll get tired of them. Trust me.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15


 Merry Christmas!

No comments: