December 1, 2014

25 Days of Christmas CoCo Style - Day 1: Stag Party

Hey, hey, hey! It's December 1st and you know what that means... 25 Days of Christmas CoCo Style is back, baby! I've got some pretty awesome goodies lined up for this year and I'm super excited to share them with you.

First up, STAG PARTY! I know when you hear the phrase "Stag Party" you don't instantly think of Christmas. More so strippers, stale booze and cigarettes. But if you're from the Portland area, you will know the event that tells me the Christmas season has officially begun... 


The Portland Oregon White Stag turns into Rudolph for all of downtown to see and enjoy. I don't care how many times I pass that sign, I always look and I always get a little giddy. Speaking of giddy, the little deer below are too much. I'd like one of each, pretty please.


                                                            THROW PILLOW                                                 SOCKS


                                        VINTAGE TIE TAC                                        TOWEL SET



                                                            DOG COLLAR                                    COFFEE MUGS


                                                         CRYSTAL BROOCH                            SWEATER


                                                             GIFT BOX                                          ORNAMENT


                          FIGURINE                                                 BEDDING  




  Merry Christmas!

No comments: