December 5, 2014

25 Days of Christmas CoCo Style - Day 5: Way-What? Wayfair!

 I can holiday shop with the best of them. And it certainly doesn't hurt that I have relationships with some really awesome vendors. One of my favorites is Wayfair. They are definitely one of my go-to's on a regular basis. Not only is the selection fantastic, customer service couldn't be friendlier, their website is super easy to navigate and best of all... Stellar pricing. And did I mention you earn store credit for every dollar spent? I would highly recommend signing yourself up and taking a look around the website. Below are a few picks of my favorite holiday decor they have this year. Aren't these pinecone lights to die for???  Enjoy!


                                                                 DOXIE PILLOW                                                 CABLE KNIT PILLOW


                                                           PLUSH FLEECE THROW                          CRYSTAL DECANTER
 

                              ELF TEA TOWEL                                                    SERVING TRAY

                                            CHRISTMAS STOCKING                            DEER STOCKING HOLDER


                                        SERVING TRAY                                                    STEMWARE



 Merry Christmas!

No comments: