December 19, 2014

25 Days of Christmas CoCo Style - Day 19: Not Your Mother's Gift Wrap

"Fun and Creative Gift Wrap Ideas"
If you ask me, the wrap job of a gift can be just as awesome as the gift itself. It can take me up to an hour to wrap one present. And yeah, that's a long time, but holy crap do my presents look amazing. The gifts shown on my December segment of AM Northwest are fun and relatively simple. If you're looking for some inspiration, check out the video.




Trying to keep up with Pinterest and Etsy, the big box stores have stepped up their game in the last few years. While walking the holiday aisle at Target the other day, I saw packaged yarn strings. Yarn. You can go to the fabric store and get all kinds of yarn in different colors and patterns for a lot less. I found it quite funny and yet, you know people are buying it. The easier it is to be crafty, the more people will do it.





these images and more can be seen here

 Merry Christmas!

No comments: