December 9, 2014

25 Days of Christmas CoCo Style - Day 9: There's Always Time to Craft

December always gets me itching to craft. I search Pinterest and daydream for hours. If I had my way, there would be less hours devoted to work every day and more towards crafting. It's so satisfying to see the finished product that YOU made (unless it sucks, then I just get super pissed off and throw it in the trash). I gathered up a few of my favorites this year. Take a gander below and let those creative juices flow.

DYED BOTTLE BRUSH TREES

                      BIRCH TEALIGHT HOLDER
                                                ORNAMENT ART

                                 PAPER TREE GARLAND
                                                                           SUPER SIZED SNOWFLAKES

ORNAMENT GARLAND

                             ICICLE HURRICANES
                                                              STAG ARTWORK
These projects and more can be found here.

 Merry Christmas!


No comments: