December 11, 2011

25 Days of Christmas CoCo Style - Day 11: Holiday Treats

Yeah, I know. Just what you need is more ideas for fattening, calorie overload food and goodies. Well, suck it up. If I have to be tortured, so do you. Besides, layering isn't just for clothes. Weight counts too and keeps you extra warm.

1. EGG NOG O' RIFFIC
Booze, Egg Nog, Mason jars and straws. This is a win win for CoCo.
Black-Spiced Rum via Design Sponge

2. OH DEAR GOD
For anyone that doesn't know about The Original Pancake House's Dutch Baby pancakes,
I feel sorry for you, but that's beside the point. From what I can tell, these bad boys are
mini-versions of those pancakes with the addition of yummy fruitiness.

3. DID SOMEONE SAY BAKED BRIE?
As far as I'm concerned, you can never go wrong with cheese at a
party. It always seems to be the first thing to go. Especially when it's
been baked and smothered in delicious goodness.

4. HELPING CONTRIBUTE TO SANTA'S OBESITY
I love how cute these are and you have the freedom to color coordinate
them with your holiday decor and tableware.
Santa's Sandwiches

5. JUST LIKE MOM USED TO MAKE
HUGE fan of pot pies. One of my favorite comfort foods. How great
would mini versions of these be for party appetizers. Hmm...
Turkey and Potato Pot Pie


XOXO

No comments: