December 16, 2011

25 Days of Christmas CoCo Style - Day 16: Four-Leggeds Like Christmas Too

Like I wouldn't find a way to weasel in pictures of my precious girls, Lucy and Ruby. Anyone that knows me, knows how much I love my dogs. I used to be embarrassed that I treat them like actual children, but not anymore. I've come to accept my obsession with my little angels. For all of the happiness and love they give me, the least I can do for them is shower them with affection and treats (and clothes, toys, daycare...).

If you are a big animal lover too, this post is right up your alley. 





1. THE MIGHTY BADGER HUNTER
The Bean Christmas Party
"A Night of Holiday Cheer and Wiener Dog Gear"
December 16th from 8pm til closing time
Benefiting the Oregon Dachshund Rescue and the pixie project

2. GIVING IS EASY
It's easy to forget that the cold is not only hard on us, but also our pets. Especially
the ones without a home, food and warm place to go. They can also get into
lots of mischief with ornament hooks, turkey bones and whatever other situations
they wander into. The staff at DoveLewis is there for every animal 24 hours a day, 7
days a week, 365 days a year. They are always looking for volunteers, donations
and even goodies for their dedicated staff members that work on holidays and
are away from their families.

3. BECAUSE EVERY ANIMAL NEEDS A TOUCH OF CHRISTMAS
Am I the only one is dying to my dog some antlers and a Candy Can neck tie?
Jennie B Goode Collars
Trendy Tree
The Knitty Biddy
Gypsy Tailor

XOXO

No comments: