December 12, 2011

25 Days of Christmas CoCo Style - Day 12: Decorating Yourself

I'm a firm believer that you should remember to decorate yourself for the holidays. Christmas, it's not just for your home.

1. TIME FOR A GROWN UP PARTY
From the fantastic blog, delight by design. This girl knows
what she's doing.

2. SOLESTRUCK MAGIC
Ash by Solestruck

3. FOREVER IN MY HEART

4. LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD

5. HEART OF A LION
So dreamy, Moncler.

6.FOREVER YUMMY
If the color didn't sell me, the name would. I have been wearing
this polish constantly since I got it. It's the perfect Christmas red.

7. DIY GOLD LEAF FAUX JEWELERY!
From Oracle Fox via the girls at HONESTLY... WTF. They had me at gold leaf.

 8. CRANBERRY DRESSING

9. MUST, HAVE, SPARKLE
One of my favorite local shops, shop adorn.

10. CLOSET CRAVINGS
Thanks HONESTLY... WTF.


XOXO

No comments: