December 18, 2011

25 Days of Christmas CoCo Style - Day 18: Christmasy Interiors

Home Alone, 1990
Ever since I saw Home Alone, I have wanted my house to look just as Christmasy during the holiday season. Unfortunately, it's not that easy to do, which creates a little disappointment every year. But let's be honest. How many people have their homes fully decked out in red, green and gold all year round? Like countertops, wallpaper, window treatments. That just doesn't exist. Maybe some day I can have a house that I use just during Christmas. Yeah, that's a good idea.

1. JONAMOR DECOR

2. BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS

3. SCHOOLHOUSE ELECTRIC


5. ELLE DECOR


7. PHANTOM RESTAURANT VIA YATZER



10. LOFT BY LAMA

11. LISA WARNINGER AND LAUREN AT THE LITTLE THINGS WE DO


12. HOUSE AND HOME


XOXO

No comments: