December 2, 2011

25 Days of Christmas CoCo Style-Day 2: One Night Stand

Last night, I attended my first official holiday function of the year, "One Night Stand", hosted by the always fabulous Eden Dawn, Kami Gray and their group, Student Stylists


I was so excited to check out all of the fashionable goodies from a great group of local businesses. My lovely girlfriends, Laurel and Murin, joined me for what I would say was a successful shopping trip. I picked up a Christmas present for my sister and Laurel got what can only be described as the sweetest party dress ever made. But most awesome of all, was the Cheesy Holiday Photo Booth they had set up. Complete with tacky sweaters, scarves, gloves, suspenders and every kind of hat you can imagine. 

If you've never heard of Student Stylists, you should totally check them out.  Here is a bit from their website...
Student Stylists was created to give job opportunities to junior and senior Art Institute students, allow them to build their portfolio and resume, and to meet and showcase their talent to business owners in the local community in an effort to increase their chances of gainful employment upon graduation.
Agnes from YO Vintage
 

These shoes were on a fellow shopper. Pretty sure she
thought I was a weirdo when I asked if I could take a
picture of her shoes.

XOXO

No comments: