December 16, 2012

25 Days of Christmas CoCo Style - Day 16: Ornaments

I love ornaments. Love. They can be used in so many ways. Most obviously, the tree. But you can also hang them on garland, lamp shades, wall hooks. Put them in a glass bowl, as decor on your serving trays, make wreaths. The best thing about ornaments is that you can usually find any and every form of ornament imaginable. No need to limit yourself to just the standard glass balls. Branch out (no pun intended) and mix in some original and unique pieces.

PANTONE
What is it about Pantone products that are so cute? I just can't
resist the block of color and black print.

If it's mini, I am obsessed with it. Both of these happen to be just that. So cute!

The amount of patience this would require to make is unreal.

CUCKOO CLOCK AND VINTAGE CANDLES
Both of these would look amazing on my tree. Just sayin.

The antlers are DIY, so you could do any color. I might make some of
these for everyday decor. And who doesn't love a pom pom? I guess
someone who's dead inside might not like them.

These are part of the Neiman Marcus/Target partnership I blogged about
earlier. I saw them in person and they are stunning.


HEARTS

No comments: