December 4, 2012

25 Days of Christmas CoCo Style - Day 4: Gift Guide Take One

Gift giving isn't always the easiest task. It seems that the older people get, the harder it is to buy for them. Except for me, I'm pretty sure I'm super easy to buy for. I'm a sucker for cool and unique gifts. Whether I need them or not.

GUMMY BEAR FLASK
Three words... Gummy. Bear. Flask.
BTW, does this remind anyone else of the Gummy Bear from Willy Wonka circa 1971?

What about the Ms. or Miss?

WILLOW PLANTER
Great little planter and seat in one for those small condo and apartment patios.

LIGHTNING BOLT POWER STRIP
I have an obsession with lighting bolts. I blame my Wonder Woman Underoos.


HOT WATER BOTTLE
Umm, I've never had a hot water bottle, but I REALLY want this one.

ONLY THE BEST BOOTS EVER
Sigh, Mommy likey.

I am woman hear me roar.

A perfect gift for the Paul Bunyan in your life.



HEARTS

No comments: