December 20, 2012

25 Days of Christmas CoCo Style - Day 20: That's a Wrap

One of my favorite things to do during Christmas is wrap presents. It's a great reason to raid your craft drawer, or in my case drawers, and use up those little tidbits leftover from craft projects past. Plus, who doesn't want to be the one with the coolest presents? I know I do.

TIP 1: Don't be afraid to use items that aren't the standard gift wrapping supplies. Cut up cards from past holidays. Use wallpaper, shelf paper, newspaper, etc. other than your "normal" gift wrap. Dig around your yard for fun greenery pieces, twigs, holly, leaves, pine cones.
TIP 2: Go crazy with color. You aren't required to only use red, green and white for wrapping. You can make any color festive with the right design.

TIP 3: HAVE FUN! It's gift wrapping for crying out loud!
Images via Pinterest


If you missed my segment on AM Northwest this morning, I was talking about those very things. Check out the link to the show.

HEARTS

No comments: