December 8, 2012

25 Days of Christmas CoCo Style - Day 8: Stocking Stuffers

I don't want to toot my horn, but I am one hell of a stocking stuffer-er. I pride myself on finding unique, clever stuffers that people will actually enjoy. BTW, why do people put oranges and peanuts in stockings? Come on, man.

TWIG PENCIL BUNDLE
These pencils are so fun.

I have a semi-addiction to decorative tape.

BRASS PYRAMID PENCIL SHARPENER
Cleopatra style pencil sharpening.

Not only are these toothbrushes 100% biodegradable, but for every brush they sell, they also donate one. Clean teeth and do-gooding.

These guys help clean up those pesky cords that tangle and piss you off.

Holiday spoons. Yes, please.

Banana-Nana, Fo-Fana, Me-My-Mo Mana. Banana.

I love straws. I love hearts. These work for me.

This is a traveler's dream.

Matches alone are pretty, but add a fantastic poinsettia and you have me.


HEARTS

No comments: