December 18, 2012

25 Days of Christmas CoCo Style - Day 18: Craft Some Fun Gifts

The clock is ticking and you have exactly one week to whip up some crafty goodness. Stumped on what to make for those special people in your life? Below are a few craft ideas that will not be brushed aside with the fruitcake and cotton ball snowman. Now go get started. The sooner you hit the craft store, the better. I was there today and it was a mad house.

FRINGE KEY CHAINS
These key chains are fantastic! You can customize them with
different colored leathers and hardware. Make one for every season.

For the modern gift recipient in your life. You could also
use copper or silver leaf depending on their decor preference.

PAPER CLAY BARNACLES
 Such a simple idea with a great impact. Hit the craft paint aisle at
your local craft store and you will find every color and finish imaginable.

STAMPED HANDKERCHIEF
I usually find it difficult to think of good craft ideas for men. They
usually aren't all about the cutesy, feel-goodness of a handmade gift.
I think this will change their minds. You can also use the same idea on
tea towels, aprons, napkins, etc.

TERRARIUM KIT
For the not-so-craftsy person, this kit comes ready to assemble.

SURPRISE BALLS
I would love to find these in my stocking. You can customize the goodies
in each surprise ball for each person you make them for.

FELT ACORNS
This doesn't have to be just an ornament, although I would love
them on my tree. Attach them to a gift, throw them in a bowl,
attach them to garland. Super cute.

PAPER MACHE BOWLS
Yes, I know. This is the second version of a paper mache
bowl on this post. But I couldn't resist. I loved both of them
and couldn't make a decision on which one to post. So...

SPARKLY RUSTIC TRAY
Trays are a great gift. You can use them in so many spaces.
Customize the paint and twine, add a monogram, add a stamp.
This is a great hostess gift.


HEARTS

No comments: